Tuesday, July 5, 2011

US Sherman Armoured Company

Over the last few weeks I have been slowly (very slowly in fact) working on a Sherman company for Flames of War. Getting them assembled was easy, getting them undercoated was very easy (thanks to a can of Warpaint US Armour spraypaint), getting the base colour and magic wash just as easy.... so why are they not finished I hear you ask.... tracks... my old foe! 

Having painted alot of 28mm stuff recently I had forgotten how much detail is on a Flames of War tank and that you have to put the effort in if you want it to look good. So today I have some work in progress photos of the force (missing a few bits), my challenge is to try to have them finished by the end of the month though!



2 comments:

Scary Biscuits said...

I'll match your progress with my Canadians! Maybe we can keep each other motivated.

deathkorps said...

Nicely done sir!