Thursday, December 1, 2011

Iron Painter 2011: The Aftermath

I've been a bit quiet this last month or so... I think it is due to a little bit of burnout and having a pile of work on my plate. 

/World smallest violin?

But I did manage to get an almost solid 24 hours of painting in over FlamesCon a couple of weeks ago and it was a blast. I attempted to paint up a Raiding Aces force for our upcoming Studio games - not wanting to spoil it but I did not quite make it, although I definitely had a blast!

AS37 Autosahariana Platoon

75mm Artillery Battery

Mitraglieri Platoon (almost)

The unfinished.....
For more check out the post match comments on the Flames of War site or Episode 19 of Radio Free Battlefront (which is all about FlamesCon 2011).

I also managed to finally beat Victor's Skorne list (with Zaal ad his Ancestral Guardians)... its been an unstopable juggernaught over the past few weeks but Sorscha and her Death Star of Winter Guard (and Kovnik Joe) were up to the task.

1 comment:

Beccas said...

Great work. I really like your basing.